miércoles, 3 de noviembre de 2010

Disney's Jake & Blake!

Benjamín Rojas is the star of the new Disney Channel series, Jake & Blake, where he plays the double-role of Jake and Blake! Two twin brothers who were separated at birth, and have now found each other again. Although they look the same, their personalities couldn’t be more different! NG Kids met Benjamín for a chat...

NG Kids
Hi Benjamín! We love your show! What are you interested in outside of acting?

Benjamín I really care about the environment.  Right after learning how to ski, I learned to love the mountains, the forest and it has made me realise the importance of protecting the environment.


NGK What things do you do to help the environment?

Benjamín When I am in a city I try to use cars less. I also try to save water by not leaving the tap running. Small gestures like not throwing rubbish on the ground makes a big difference – every little thing helps!
NGK It certainly does! So do you recycle things?

Benjamín I try to recycle, like I try to reuse bags instead of throwing them away, but we all still need to be learn how we can help the environment by recycling even more.  If everyone does something to help, things will change for the better!
NGK What’s your advice for NG Kids readers who want to do their bit to protect the environment?
Benjamín Try to be responsible and take charge of the things we use; nobody should have to clean up after us!

Don’t miss Jake & Blake Monday to Thursday at 6.55pm on Disney Channel UK!

fuente: ng kids

No hay comentarios: